LPN – LVN Course Description
Licensed nurses, become wound care certified & advance your career!
LVN & LPN wound care certification benefits to you:
- Stand out from your colleagues
- Stand out from other job candidates
- Improve your career prospects
- Demonstrate your commitment to wound management
Our certification course benefits to you:
- Study on your own time, at your own pace, in your preferred location
- Plan your study around your other commitments
- Retain information more easily through self-study
- “Until You Pass*” Guarantee!
LVN & LPN Course Cost: $797
CE credits awarded: 50 hours
Hours to complete: 50 hours*
Anyone can enroll in the wound certification course. However, only students meeting the certifying body’s criteria are eligible to take the wound certification examination and receive certification credentials.
The wound certification examination and credentials are provided by a national inter-disciplinary certifying board for healthcare professionals involved in wound care. LPNs and LVNs with three years of clinical experience and at least a high school diploma are eligible to take the national wound care certification examination. The test fee for the wound certification examination is $375 (this fee is not included in the price of the course.)